Monday, February 25, 2008

Spirit Week--Decades Day









This week at school is Spirit Week! Luke and Cailin are excited about all the different "costumes" they get to wear. Aaron is excited also--he went to Goodwill and found an old 3 piece suit for today. He looks snazzy! Unfortunately, he was running late this morning and I didn't get a picture of him. Hopefully, I can get it tonight.

Luke loved his leather Harley jacket! It was a little small, but it served its purpose. He wasn't so thrilled about the spiked hair, but he looked so cute! (I know he is 8, but he DOES look cute!) Cailin was all decked out in her poodle skirt and pigtails. She especially liked to smile showing all her missing teeth! I think she looks grown up in this picture. Aaron and I can't believe that she is 7 already! Maybe we should go back to this decade!