Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Furniture

Last fall, Aaron got me new bedroom furniture. We had the mattress set, but I have wanted a headboard. Well, he went all out! We have a friend in our church that owns a furniture store and he gave us a really good deal! I kept forgetting to take pictures of the furniture so that is why the post is so late. This was my "thank you" for helping and supporting him through college. AND for my birthday, anniversary, Christmas, Valentine's Day--you get the picture. I though it would be fitting to post it near Valentine's Day! Anyway, I love the furniture and I am thankful for Aaron getting through college and this is a reminder of the four years we were at Northland and all the blessings the Lord gave us.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Very nice. We just got new furniture this week. Well actually we ordered it and it will be in in four weeks. Looking at how nice yours looks make me even more impatient to get ours.

Tricia T said...

Hi Jennifer, I'm sending an email with the ink colors to the email I have carnahanclan2003... if that's not right, email me at tjtrax @ charter . net

Thanks!