Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hero Day/Patriotic Day

Tuesday was community hero day/patriotic day. Because we live near Fort Leonard Wood, many of the students came dressed in camo or like their heroes--the soldiers. Luke was no exception. He loves to dress in his camo. I found it at a yard sale last summer. Cailin wore red, white, and blue all the way down to her shoes. (Although, she didn't wear them for the picture.) Aaron took these pictures because I forgot and was tied up at the doctor with Haley. What a good idea to use the flag! Aaron also dressed in red, white, and blue but I wasn't there to man the camera. Oh, well!

Haley's doctor appointment went well. Her tubes look really good. The doctor was pleased. Now we are trying to tackle Haley being sick more often than not. We are starting her on allergy medicine and we will see how that works for her. I am excited about the possibilities of her being well more than sick! What a blessing to have doctors that are trained to help. Sometimes I wonder if I missed my calling--should I have been a pediatrician? ;-) Haley loves to sit on Kristen's lap when it is her own idea! Kristen has been a good big sister. We will miss her when she goes to school.

No comments: