Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School's In!

I know...I am far behind in posts, but now that I can upload pictures to the computer I plan to get caught up!

Luke, Cailin, and Kristen started school August 21. (For that matter, so did Aaron. It's just not as momentous as the kids starting!) Luke is in 4th grade and is learning that he has to study now. Mom doesn't HAVE to sign his assignment pad or check his homework, but has often asked to see it. His handwriting is still improving for which I am thankful!












Cailin is in 2nd grade and has said her teacher is "tough." She is loving it, but says it is boring, as in "I already know this stuff!" I know that will change!















Kristen started kindergarten this year! I can't believe she is "gone" all day. It was a transition for me to listen to her talk when she was home with just me and Haley. Now she has to fit it all in when she gets home! It's hard to believe she is in school. She has a new teacher this year and absolutely loves school!

Aaron is getting into the swing of things also. He doesn't have as many students this year, but he is teaching Algebra II and Geometry as well as his history classes. The math classes are keeping him busy!

So at home it's just Haley and me! What a transition! It's been fun. She is so fun to watch and listen to! She has learned to get in the fridge and get the milk and chocolate out for her chocolate milk! You can tell she knows she's cute!

No comments: