Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break--Part I





Spring Break this year was off to a wet start. The plan was to go to Aaron's grandparents for a few days and then head to my parents for the remainder of the week. Aaron's grandparent's creek by their house was flooded and it reached to their house so they had a huge mess. I think the house is cleaned now, but the carpet and things will have to be replaced. We are thankful that no one was hurt. So, plans were changed. Sarah and her kids came up for a visit on Monday and the kids were able to spend some quality time playing! It was good to see them even for a brief time.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I heard about all that flooding and actually thought of you guys. I am sorry to hear that it affected Aaron's Grandparents, I hope they are able to get things cleaned up quickly. I can't believe how high you say the water got on your own road. That is amazing. Glad that you all were safe and dry.