Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas at our House

Here are a few pictures from Christmas at our house. We had the video camera out when Luke read the Christmas story and then when I read "What God Wants for Christmas," but we forgot to get the camera out so these were all taken after the fact.

This is the Fisher Price nativity set that we got for Haley. It is so cute. It plays "Away in the Manger" and lights up when push the angel on top. She can pick out Baby Jesus which is cute.


Cailin got a scrapbooking/cardmaking kit. I like to do this as a hobby and now Cailin has her own supplies. She has already made several cards.

Kristen got a keyboard which she can hook up to the TV and learn to play. Cailin has started taking piano lessons so now Kristen can "practice" too. They also got new jammies and robes. The girls thought they were so grown-up with their new robes!


Luke got a deer hunting game that hooks into the TV. I think maybe I should have gotten one for Aaron also. He played it more than Luke!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Hey Jennifer! I hope our Christmas card got through to you! I check your blog periodically and just wanted to pop in and actually say "HI!"

Happy New Year!
Shirley

Angie said...

Jen,
Looks like Christmas was a good time. The girls got one of those nativity scenes last year. They played with it all Advent season. I think it is a neat toy.