Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Kinnan's Visit

A few weeks ago Angie and the kids came for a visit. We had a nice time catching up. The only downside of things was that I lost my voice. It was interesting to hear all of our kids whispering back to me when I asked them a question. Angie even found herself whispering to me when we talked! One of the highlights was going to yard sales Saturday morning.

Hanging out in the playhouse












Asking questions after devotions






Hannah as Cinderella





Benjamin playing




















Camron picked some wildflowers for her mom and wanted to take them home. Instead, we took pictures so they could remember them. Hannah got in on the fun, too.











A group photo

1 comment:

Angie said...

Love the pictures. I will be posting on my blog with a link to this post so all my people can see them.